Flights to Serbia
Need cheap flights to Serbia? Explore our extraordinary collection and find out the reason why Vayama.ie is the best alternative for cheap flights to Serbia.
Cheap flight to Serbia with Vayama.ie
Serbia is among the list of target destinations for most tourists and cheap flights to Serbia undoubtedly are a must regardless of whether your journey may be for pleasure or business. Vayama.ie offers great value fares along with a simple booking procedure that will speed you through to your vacation destination immediately. Our amazing online search engine reads numerous possible flights and fares to make certain we supply the perfect rate for you.
Cheap flights to Serbia from Ireland
Vayama.ie is the cheap flights specialist in Ireland so we will give you a cheap flight to Serbia from Ireland with a personal choice of airports. Have a look at our destination guide below designed to explain to you tips on Serbia as well as some amazing things to discover and do. You'll be able to take it easy and plan your thrilling dream journey, knowing that you’ve got a superb value cheap flight with Vayama.ie.
It’s hard to put your finger on it at first but the light in Serbia has a unique quality, enriching the colours of the greenery, brightening the city lights and making the water sparkle. A truly modern part of Eastern Europe it offers visitors fantastic opportunities to relax or to party depending on their mood and when the interest is there, there’s a huge depth of history and culture to be mined by the curious.
Sites to see in Serbia
- Serbia’s capital Belgrade has had a long and eventful history is suggested by its architecture, which varies from Byzantine and Ottoman to Art Nouveau. The city's many theatres, museums, monuments and opera houses suggest a deep cultural life while the beaches and rivers attract sunbathers and sports enthusiasts whilst club kids dance the night away on floating river barge party boats.
- Novi Sad is monastery land, most of the popular attractions here are monasteries but there’s also the imposing Petrovaradin Fortress or you can stroll along the Strand or through Danube Park.
- Nis is dominates by its historic fortress but the ancient ruins of Cele Kula are well worth a visit too, as is the chilling site of the Nazi concentration camp.
- To see horse-drawn carriages as the normal form of transport and cobblestoned streets lined with the drinking holes of merchants, head for Nis in Southern Serbia. An arresting sight there is the Tower of Skulls, a monument embedded with the skulls of Serbian rebels who tried to break through the Turkish defences in 1809.
- The Turkish influence is plain to see in Novi Pazar with a Turkish Quarter and a heavily orientated population towards Muslims. Just outside the town is the Church of St Peter, the oldest in Serbia, with some parts dating back to the 8th century.
- Grab some winter flights to Serbia to visit Zlatibor, a region of undulating hills and Serbian traditions at their best.
- The Open-Air Museum at Sirogobjo is a reincarnation of a 19th century settlement while the Sargan 8 railway twists and turns itself into the mountains.
- Kopaonik is the country’s major ski resort with almost 30 miles of runs and 23 lifts plus many places to enjoy some après ski.
Cheap flights to Serbia from Dublin with Vayama.ie
Dublin is Ireland’s travel powerhouse and supplies an incomparable assortment of direct flights to world vacation spots. Selecting to travel to Serbia from Dublin will supply the most significant assortment of flight times and cheap fare options; additionally you’ll have the capacity to enjoy superb shopping within the airport. For those who don’t live in Dublin, why don't you consider begin your break early and make up a weekend of it?
Were you aware that you could also book hotels in Serbia on Vayama.ie? From palatial penthouses and sumptuous suites to amazing value crash pads, we've something for each and every taste and budget in Serbia.
Flight destinations in Serbia