Flights to Maldives
Cheap flights to the Maldives are now available right here with Vayama.ie. Take the stress and the expense out of planning your trip by dealing with the number one online booking agent.
We make it our priority to ensure you receive the best value available and offer a wealth of other benefits to put your mind at ease.
- 100% Safe and secure online booking
- Over 100,000 hotels to choose from
- Fast and easy to use website
- Low fares
Vayama.ie is a fully licensed and bonded online travel agent.
About the Maldives
This beautiful island nation situated in the Indian Ocean is one of the most wondrous destinations you could ever hope to visit. Learning a little bit about the country before you fly is always going to be beneficial, so see below some useful titbits to get you started:
- Located in the India Ocean
- Malé is the capital of the Maldives
- The currency is the Maldivian Rufiyaa
- The official language is Dhivehi
- The Maldives is the smallest country in Asia
Things to see and do in the Maldives
The Maldives offers the thrills of an outdoor holiday as well as the romance of a paradise location. Take a look at some of the attractions on offer and add them to your list of ‘things to do’.
- Diving Bluetribe Moofushi - if there’s anywhere in the world you should take your first dive, then this is the place.
- South Ari Atoll
- Sun Island Beach
- Alimatha Island
- Banana Reef - North Malé Atoll
- Manta Point
- The National Museum of Malé
Make sure you take some time out to sample the local cuisine, it’s always advisable to try to eat where you see locals, this will give you a true representation of Malé cuisine.
The Maldives is a sweet spot for honeymooners, so try to book your trip as soon as you can in order to get a low price.
Flying from Dublin to the Maldives
Flying to the Maldives from Dublin couldn’t be easier, simply look through the cheap flights available right here on Vayama.ie and start the countdown to the holiday of a lifetime!
Flight destinations in Maldives