Flights to Hong Kong
Are you looking for cheap flights to Hong Kong? Let Vayama.ie take you there.
Cheap flights are now available from Dublin to Hong Kong and when you book with us you can avail of:
- Over 100,000 hotels to choose from
- 100% Safe and secure online booking
- Low fares
- Fast and easy to use website
You can book your flight with confidence as we are a fully licensed and bonded online travel agent.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong is located on the south coast of The People’s Republic of China. Because of the mixture of Chinese and British influence the city has an ‘east meets west’ reputation. Hong Kong has a population of over 7 million people and a mixture of Cantonese and English is spoken throughout. The city is well known for its distinctive skyline, its deep natural harbour and has a wonderful Mass Transit Railway (MTR) that boasts 155 stations, so getting out and about in Hong Kong couldn’t be easier.
Things to see and do in Hong Kong
Because of its rich heritage and mixture of eastern and western cultures, Hong Kong is a tourist’s dream. There are no end of museums, galleries and temples to visit during your stay. The beautiful and busy harbour is an exciting place to take in and there are plenty of excursions available for you to explore the city and its surrounds.
Top attractions in Hong Kong
Hong Kong has a wide variety of attractions and there is something to suit all budgets and tastes.
- There are plenty of guided walking tours that will give you firsthand experience of the daily hustle and bustle.
- Victoria Peak – the peak, which is accessible by tram, offers panoramic views of the city and harbour below.
- Kowloon Walled City - a must see for any visitor.
- Harbour tours – an excellent way for you to experience the beautiful harbour that surrounds the city.
- Hong Kong Disneyland – an attraction that is sure to keep the whole family entertained.
So now that you have decided to travel from Ireland to Hong Kong – Book your cheap flights here on Vayama.ie