Find your cheap flights from Dublin to Abu Dhabi right here! When booking a flight with Vayama.ie, you can be assured of great savings and impeccable service at all times. Our aim is to provide you with the most affordable and reliable online booking service available in Ireland today.
Book now and avail of the following:
- Over 100,000 hotels to choose from
- Fast and easy to use website
- 100% Safe and secure online booking
- Low fares
Vayama.ie is a fully licensed and bonded online travel agent.
About Abu Dhabi
With a population of 613 thousand residents, Abu Dhabi is the second most populous city and is the capital of the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.). The currency is the Dirham (AED), however American Dollars are accepted widely.
A wealthy city, Abu Dhabi is chocabloc full of eye-watering sights and it’s cityscape will take your breath away, particularly after daylight hours.
Abu Dhabi is one of the worlds largest producers of oil, and it shows in the wealth that is displayed in its architecture and infrastructure. A Disneyland for discerning adults!
Top attractions in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi has many attractions, too numerous to mention them all here. However, we have put together a short list of some of the most popular tourist attractions and amenities available.
- The best way to see all the sights of Abu Dhabi is to get yourself on one of the ‘hop-on, hop-off’ bus tours. This should give you a good overview of the city and can be taken over a number of days.
- Desert Safari – check out the dunes in a luxurious 4x4; be prepared for a roller coaster-like ride and some hair-raising driving!
- Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque – the largest mosque in the U.A.E. with architecture and adornments that will astound. It is advisable to visit here either very early in the day or late in the evening as it tends to be quite crowded in between.
Booking your cheap flight from Dublin to Abu Dhabi with Vayama.ie means you can avail of great savings. Book now to secure yourself a flight to one of the most luxurious locations in the world!