Avail of our cheap flights to Montreal from Dublin with Vayama.ie! We are delighted to offer Irish users a deal that is hard to beat. With Vayama.ie, you can rest assured that you are dealing with the experts. We can guarantee:
- 100% safe and secure online booking
- Over 100,000 hotels to choose from
- Low fares
- Fast and easy to use website
Vayama.ie is a fully licensed and bonded online travel agent.
Montreal is located in the Canadian province of Quebec. It is the largest city in the province, though not the capital, and the second largest city in the country. Here are some essential things to know before making your trip to Montreal.
- The city is French speaking. Road signs have to be displayed in French before English by law, while customer service personnel are more often required to speak in French rather than English. Aside from Paris, Montreal is the largest French speaking city in the world with 57% of the city’s 1.9 million inhabitants speaking French as a primary language.
- That said, English is common – I wouldn’t be worried if you don’t know anything but a few basic phrases!
- Canadian dollars are the currency in the city.
- Montreal is a culturally rich city and has a reputation for being one of the liveliest cities in North America
Things to see and do in Montreal
There is an awful lot to do in Montreal. You could spend weeks here without scratching the surface. There are a few things you absolutely cannot miss though...
- Old Montreal and, in particular, the Basilique Notre Dame
- Montreal Botanical Gardens
- Mont Royal
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- Parc Olympique
- Take a walk downtown and admire the towering skyscrapers and McGill University
Flying from Dublin to Montreal
With cheap flights from Dublin to Montreal with Vayama.ie, what are you waiting for?