Flights to Murcia
Avail of our cheap flights to Murcia from Dublin with Vayama.ie! We are delighted to offer Irish users a deal that you won't find anywhere else. With Vayama.ie, you can rest assured that you are dealing with the experts. We can guarantee:
- 100% safe and secure online booking
- Over 100,000 hotels to choose from
- Low fares
- Fast and easy to use website
Vayama.ie is a fully licensed and bonded online travel agent.
Make your trip to Murcia one you'll remember forever by taking the stress out of financial budgeting. The best prices are right here so go ahead and book that flight!
Murcia is a city situated in south-eastern Spain. Famous for its excellent tapas, Murcia is a must for food lovers. Attractive mountain villages, friendly locals and (best of all) cheap prices mean that this city is quickly becoming a favourite among locals and tourists alike.
- Surrounded by two mountain ranges and split by a river, Murcia is a beautiful town
- In comparison to neighbouring towns and holiday resorts, it is much cheaper to stay in Murcia
- The area is relatively unspoilt in comparison to the likes of the Costa del Sol and others
- From March to November, temperatures rarely drop below 20C.
Things to do and see in Murcia
Murcia is a beautiful town. Ambling around the streets will lead to a host of undiscovered treasures. From tapas bars to local market stalls, the authentic way of life of the town is largely undisturbed. And yet the proximity to the coast and a local University ensures a lively atmosphere and a developing nightlife. Here are a few of our favourite things to do in Murcia:
- The Murcia Cathedral – a baroque masterpiece
- The Murcian market-garden
- The Roman Theatre
- Churches and convents, including San Miguel and Santa Ana churches
- Mar Menor – perfect for watersports, one of the region’s best beaches
Flying from Dublin to Murcia
Be sure to pick up your cheap flight from Murcia to Dublin today with Vayama.ie!