Madrid has some of the world's most beautiful architecture and it's a great city trip destination. Check out the facts below !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 21˚C during the summer months and 5˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Madrid is 1 hour ahead of Dublin.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Spanish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.