Lima is full of culture and art. Don't forget to visit the Museo de la Nacion for beautiful displays of ancient ruins and artefacts. And make sure to indulge yourself in a true Peruvian delight. Check out the overview below before taking off to Lima !
- Temperature: The average temperature during the summer months is 22˚C and approximately 15˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Dublin is 6 hours ahead of Lima during the summer and 5 hours ahead during the winter.
- Currency: Peruvian Sol (PEN).
- Language: Spanish is the official language. The second language is Quechua.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.