Are you searching for cheap flights to Bangalore from Dublin? Vayama.ie are now offering affordable flights from Ireland and when you book with us, you can also take advantage of the following:
- Over 100,00 hotels to choose from
- 100% Safe and secure online booking
- Low fares
- Fast and easy to use website
Vayama.ie is a fully bonded and licensed online travel agent, so you can book your flight with us in confidence.
Bangalore is the capital city of the Indian state of Karnataka. The city has a population of over 8 million people and is known as the Indian Silicone Valley. Located in the south of India, Bangalore has a hot tropical climate, but due to its elevated location it escapes the worst of the high temperatures.
Things to see and do in Bangalore
Bangalore is famous for its many parks and open spaces and is often referred to as India’s Garden City. It is famous for its many traditional cultural and religious festivals including Deepavali, Eid-al-Fitr and even Christmas. Eating out in Bangalore is a must for any visitor as there are a whole range of Indian, Chinese, Western and other Eastern cuisines available, so you are certain to find something to suit your tastes. The city has a reliable and modern fleet of public transport buses, so getting in and around the city is relatively easy. Tickets can be bought on the bus or a pass is also available if you plan to make numerous trips.
Top attractions in Bangalore
- Surayanarayana Temple – built in 1995, this temple is dedicated to the worship of the Hindu sun God. The temple is located in the heart of the city and is host to many festivals and fairs.
- Flight 4 fantasy - sample what it would be like to be a pilot in this high-tech flight similator. Try your hand at flying a boeing 747 or even a military jet!
- Wonderla Amusement Park – located on the outskirts of Bangalore, this amusement park has over 50 rides to keep the whole family entertained. It also hosts regular fountain and laser shows.
- Basavanagudi – a historic district of Bangalore with traditional architecture and temples. Basavanagudi is considered to be the cultural centre of the city. The area is host to traditional markets and restaurants that serve many traditional treats such as dosas (savoury pancakes), idlis (savoury cakes) and filter kaapi (coffee).
Now that you have decided to travel from Ireland to Bangalore, book here on Vayama.ie