Facilities at London's major airports (LON)
All five of London's major airports: London Heathrow Airport, London Gatwick Airport, London City Airport, London Stansted Airport and London Luton Airport have the kind of modern facilities that tourists and business travellers need, so there's no need to worry about finding snacks or baby changing areas. The only real difference is size. All of them feature:
- Places to find a snack or have a sit down meal both inside and outside of the departure hall.
- Bars and pubs where you can relax before a flight with a glass of wine or a beer.
- Newsagents selling international newspapers, magazines and a range of snacks.
- Executive lounges with complimentary food and drink, showers and priority boarding. Heathrow also exclusively features spa facilities.
- Free wi-fi internet for all passengers. Stansted offers an hour of free wi-fi before you need to pay. It's free everywhere else.
- Shops selling travel essentials like sun screen, medications, umbrellas, sunglasses, duty free items, and gifts.
- Family areas with games and baby changing rooms
- Assistance from staff for those with reduced mobility or other health needs.