There are certain things in Singapore that are different from Ireland. Check out the overview below before taking off to Singapore!
- Temperature: The average temperature all year round is 31˚C.
- Time difference: Singapore is 7 hours ahead of Dublin during the summer months and 8 hours during the winter months.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Language: The official languages are Malay, English and Chinese.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.