The young capital of Czech Republic is frequently visited by many tourists. Check out our tips to prepare yourself before going to Prague!
- Temperature: The average temperature during the summer months is 19,5˚C and approximately -0,5˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: The Czech Republic is 1 hour ahead of Dublin.
- Currency: The Czech Koruna (CZK).
- Language: Czech is the official language. The German language is also widely spoken in the Czech Republic.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.