Cyprus is a great destination if you're interested in culture, history and delicious food. Below we listed an overview of some facts to keep in mind when traveling to Cyprus.
- Temperature: The average temperature lies between 22 and 37˚C.
- Time difference: Cyprus is 2 hours ahead of London.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official languages are Greek and Turkish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.