Brussels is perfect as a city trip destination, because all the sights are relatively close to each other. Below we listed an overview of some facts to keep in mind before taking off to Brussels.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 19˚C during the summer months and 3˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Brussels is 1 hour ahead of Dublin.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: Dutch, French and Flemish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.