You may wonder how life is at the other side of the world. Well, Melbourne and Dublin certainly have their differences. Check out the facts below!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 27˚C during the summer months and 15˚C during the winter months. The summer period starts in January and the winter period in June.
- Time difference: Melbourne is 9 hours ahead of Dublin.
- Currency: The Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Language: The official language is English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.