The city of Canberra has much to offer. From the beautiful flora and fauna to amazing historical sights. Check out the overview below before taking off to Canberra!
- Temperature: The temperature lies between 29˚C-18˚C during the summer months and between 1˚C-12˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Canberra is 11 hours ahead of Dublin during the summer and 8 hours ahead during the winter.
- Currency: The Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Language: The official language is English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.