Brisbane is a city eager to show you how much it has to offer. From hugging koalas to historical sites and art museums. Check out the overview below before taking off to Brisbane !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 29˚C during the summer and 30˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Brisbane is 9 hours ahead of Dublin during the summer and 10 hours ahead during the winter.
- Currency: The Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Language: English is the official language.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.