Facilities at London City Airport (LCY)
London City Airport is nowhere near as large as Heathrow and similar airports, but it does have plenty of facilities to offer passengers, including:
- A first class lounge with complimentary food and drink, valet parking and no need to queue to board your flight.
- Free wi-fi for all passengers using the airport
- Travelex currency exchange facilities
- Cafes on the terminal concourse for pre-security snacks and a choice of pub food, gourmet sandwiches, American meals or baked goods when you head through the gates.
- Plenty of shopping options, including newsagents, duty free merchants, a pharmacy and electronics retailers.
- Assistance on request for any passengers with reduced mobility
- AirPortr luggage services that will take luggage from flights to hotels or vice versa.
- Car hire services in the terminal to make onward travel easier
- A Mail & Fly service allowing you to post items that couldn't pass through security.