Airlines and destinations
Birmingham Airport is a truely international airport, providing connections far and wide. You can fly almost anywhere in the world from the West Midlands with airlines that include:
Airlines and destinations from Birmingham Airport
- Aer Lingus - who fly a regular service to Dublin
- Air India - who operate scheduled services to both Delhi and Amritsar
- Brussels Airlines - connect Birmingham and Brussels every day
- Czech Airlines - provides a daily service to the Czech capital Prague
- Flybe - one of the major users of the airport, Flybe link Birmingham to Amsterdam, Berlin, Lyon, Milan, Paris, Toulouse and many other destinations.
- Iberia Express - operate regular flights to Madrid
- Jet2 - another major user of the airport, providing flights to tourist destinations like Faro, Alicante, Fuerteventura, Funchal, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote, as well as city break destinations like Krakow and Salzburg.
- KLM - regularly fly between Birmingham and Amsterdam
- Monarch - one of the heaviest users of the airport, Monarch fly to destinations like Barcelona, Lisbon, Malaga and Venice.
- Ryanair - Another major customer of Birmingham International, the Irish low cost carrier flies to destinations like Palma de Mallorca, Malta and Sofia.
- Thomson Airways - the largest customer, flying to a huge range of holiday destinations, from Antalya to Zakynthos.
- Turkmenistan Airlines - for an offbeat trip, why not fly to Ashgabat, the Turkmen capital?