Introduction to LAM Mozambique
One of the oldest existing airlines in Africa, LAM Mozambique is the national airline of Mozambique, 80% state owned with the remaining 20% shares owned by LAM Mozambique employees. From the base in Maputo, Maputo International Airport, LAM Mozambique has service to Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, South Africa and one international route to Lisbon, Portugal. The long haul destination is served with a Boeing 767-200 and the medium haul services with a fleet of Boeing 737-200s. LAM Mozambique is one of very few African airlines to have international recognition.
Explore the world with Vayama.ie and LAM Mozambique
Fly non-stop from Ireland's main airports to the most popular destinations worldwide. We take our customers to their favorite destinations in Asia, America, Africa, Oceania and Europe. At Vayama.ie you find great ticket prices for all LAM Mozambique departure and destination airports worldwide. We also offer more than 83,000 hotels in more than Worldwide destinations. You can also find rental cars at many locations worldwide for budget prices.