- Payment Convenience
- Price Structure
- Do you have a Complaint?
1. Payment Options
There are several payment options available with Vayama.ie.
Our website is secured by the 3D Secure protocol, which means 100% secure payments. Read more about the security on our website on the page Secure and safe booking and payment via Vayama.ie.
2. Price structure
At Vayama.ie you never pay too much for your flights! You can take advantage of the exclusive agreements we have with many of the world's best airlines.
The price of an airline ticket:
Price per flight per person, excluding taxes and surcharges
Taxes and surcharges on airline tickets
- Airport tax(es) per person.
- Airport taxes are dependent on the selected airline, flying route and airports where you have to change flights during your journey. In addition, the airport taxes and surcharges are subject to, among other things, currency fluctuations. During the booking process an indication of the taxes is provided first. When completing your booking, but before the final booking is made, the exact amount is given.
- Any applicable security or fuel surcharges.
These are imposed by the airlines and other third parties.
- Any surcharges levied by airlines (such as the KLM surcharge on paper tickets when it is possible to issue an electronic ticket).
The price of hotel accommodation
Price of a hotel stay per room per night including local taxes, service fees of the hotel provider and tourist tax, multiplied by the number of nights of your stay. A little icon (coffee cup) indicates whether breakfast is included or not.
- Reservation fees for your booking apply.
- Vayama.ie offers several payment methods, depending on the type of ticket and the period until departure.
- Administration fees for changes or cancellations.
The information on this page is subject to change. Vayama.ie reserves the right to make amendments to booking policies.
3. Do you have a complaint?
If you have a complaint, let us know!
We are happy to do everything we can to solve any problems and prevent problems with the next trip you book through Vayama.ie
How can you submit a complaint?
You can only submit a complaint in writing. Our address is:
Piet Heinkade 55
1019 GM AMSTERDAM
Also, the status of your complaint can only be requested in writing. We will inform you of the status of your complaint within 5 working days, if you would like us to do so.
Within what time can you submit a complaint?
Complaints about a booking made on Vayama.ie can be submitted to Vayama.ie no later than one month after termination of the booked service or, in the event the trip has not taken place, until one month after the original departure date as specified in the travel documents.
Do you have a complaint about the services of an airline?
You can submit a complaint about the services of an airline to us. We are not liable for the services offered by the airline, but we mediate between you and the airline. Excluded are any claims on the basis of the EC Regulation (261/04) on compensation for denied boarding and delay or cancellation of flights. These should be submitted directly with the relevant airline.
Do you have a complaint regarding a hotel booking?
You can submit a complaint about the services of a hotel with us. We are not liable for the services offered by the hotel, but we mediate between you and the relevant hotel or hotel chain.
Do you have a complaint regarding car rental?
You can submit a complaint about the services of a car rental company with us. We are not liable for the services offered by the car rental company, but mediate between you and the relevant car rental company.
Please note: With financial claims you must provide us with original receipts and/or other relevant documents. Excluded are any claims on the basis of the EC Regulation (261/04) on compensation for denied boarding and delay or cancellation of flights. These should be submitted directly with the relevant airline (see also 'What are my air passenger rights?').